Go back to 3M™ Ranger™ Fluid Warming System
An intuitive, easy-to-use solution for high-volume, high-performance surgical irrigation fluid warming in a compact, space-saving design.
- Easy: intuitive, easy-to-use solution for high-volume, high-performance surgical irrigation fluid warming in a compact, space-saving design.
- Real-time warming: initiates warming as the fluid is being delivered to the patient. You have true control of fluid temperature, eliminating the potential cool-down of fluid bags removed from the cabinet sometimes hours earlier.
- No overheating: no risk of overheating the fluid because the system’s dry heat technology monitors fluid temperature four times each second, adjusting as needed to maintain a 41ºC set point. The result: fast, accurate heat control.
- Dry heat – not water bath: system uses dry heat technology, avoiding the potential for nosocomial pathogens that may be associated with water bath-based warmers.¹,²
1. Burns, S. Water: Is it a breeding ground for bacteria in your facility? Infection Control Today; October 2002. American Journal of Infection Control (APIC), 27 No. 2, April 1999.
2. D’Angelo, E. Fluid warmer leakage into the bloodstream: A case report. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, December 1995